Café Yumm! Happy Valley is looking for for a Restaurant Assistant Manager in Clackamas. The Restaurant Assistant Manager provides management in the absence of or in conjunction with the Restaurant Manger by ensuring the highest standards in safety, cleanliness, food preparation and presentation, and exemplary service to our guests.
Wage and Benefit Package is highly competitive within the industry, including health/dental/vision/life insurance, personal time off, 401(K) with contributory match, shift meals, retail discount, subsidized training and certification opportunities, and more!
• A passion for excellence
• Superior communication skills
• Winning Smile
• Positive Attitude
• Available to work any shift, including days, evenings, and weekends
• Available to work long hours if necessary – 8 to 12 hours a day, 45 hours per week, sometimes 7 days a week
• Possess a valid Food Handlers Card
• Possess or be able to obtain an OLCC Server Permit
• Possess or be able to obtain a ServSafe Certificate with a passing score of at least 85%
Your Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, Associate degree, or equivalent related experience
• Knowledgeable in areas of food preparation, nutrition, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, preparation of reports, and use of the restaurant’s POS system
• At least one (1) year in the restaurant industry, holding more positions with greater responsibility, including management experience
• Café Yumm! is Oregon’s First Benefit Company (tied with 28 other companies)
• Certified RE:think Business
• Recipient of Eugene Chamber Emerald Award for Environmental Values
• Recipient of Eugene Mayor’s Bold Steps Award
• Ranked #66 of Top 100 Best Restaurant Franchises
• Top 150 Private Oregon Companies
• Annual Benefit Report available at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany
CY Happy Valley LLC dba Café Yumm! - #100021 is an equal opportunity employer.
CY Happy Valley LLC dba Café Yumm! - #100021 complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866.