We have full-time and part-time openings on all shifts for food service Restaurant Crew Members at Café Yumm! Happy Valley in Clackamas, OR.
Wages & Benefits for All Team Members:
- Starting base wage $16.23/hour plus $4.68/hour in tips (based on a 12 month average of hourly tips from 7/1/2021-6/30/2022).
- Free shift meals
- 20% discount on Café Yumm! food and retail items
- Company-paid sick leave
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match
- Subsidized training and certification (e.g., ServSafe)
- Discretionary bonuses
Wages & Benefits for Full-time Team Members:
All the benefits of above PLUS:
- 100% company-paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance
- 19 days of PTO annually for the first two years of employment, increases with longevity
Crew Members are entry level positions, but advancement opportunities are available. Flexible and set schedules are also available. All Team Members are responsible for outstanding customer service, knowledge of all food and beverage products, learning all stations in the restaurant including server, dishwasher, and food prep, proper equipment handling procedures, maintaining restaurant cleanliness, following all safety and sanitation procedures, and other tasks as assigned.
- A passion for excellence
- Superior communication skills
- Winning smile
- Positive attitude
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card
- Local restaurant focused on sustainable, ethical, and healthy food
- Mission-centric and growing company that values Team Members as assets
- 23 locations across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho
- Expanding retail grocery business—our famous Yumm! Sauce® and fan-favorite Jalapeno Sesame Salsa
Café Yumm! Purpose
To nourish humanity and the world.
Café Yumm! Mission
To be the leader in providing exceptional products and services which promote a Soul satisfying…Deeply nourishing® lifestyle.
Café Yumm! Values
Cafe Yumm! Happy Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
Café Yumm! Happy Valley complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866.