Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment? Do you have supervisory experience and are looking to take the next step into management? Are you passionate about healthy lifestyles and beautiful food? If so, we want to hear from you!
Café Yumm! Argyle has an opening for a full-time Restaurant Assistant Manager in Wilsonville, OR.
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting base wage of $56,064 annually
- Free shift meals
- 20% discount on Cafe Yumm! food and retail items
- Company-paid sick leave
- 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match
- Subsidized training and certification (e.g., ServSafe, OLCC)
- Participation in the management bonus program
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance
- 20 days of paid time off annually
- 11 paid holidays
The Restaurant Assistant Manager provides management in the absence of or in conjunction with the Restaurant Manger by ensuring the highest standards in safety, cleanliness, food preparation and presentation, and exemplary service to our guests. Restaurant Assistant Managers ideally gain skills and experience with Café Yumm! over time to eventually move into a Restaurant Manager role.
All Team Members are responsible for outstanding customer service, knowledge of all food and beverage products, learning all stations in the restaurant, proper equipment handling procedures, maintaining restaurant cleanliness, following all safety and sanitation procedures, and other tasks as assigned.
- A passion for excellence
- Superior communication skills
- Winning Smile
- Positive Attitude
- Available to work any shift, including days, evenings, and weekends
- Available to work long hours if necessary – 8 to 12 hours a day, 45 hours per week, sometimes 7 days a week
Your Education and Experience:
- Associate degree, or equivalent related experience
- Possess a valid Oregon Food Handler's Card
- Possess a Driver's License that is valid in the U.S.
- Possess or be able to obtain an OLCC Server Permit
- Possess or be able to obtain a ServSafe Manager Certificate with a passing score of 85% or higher
- Knowledgeable in areas of food preparation, nutrition, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping, preparation of reports, and use of the restaurant’s POS system
- At least two (2) years in the restaurant industry, holding more positions with greater responsibility, including supervisory experience
- Local restaurant focused on sustainable, ethical, and healthy food
- Mission-centric and growing company that values Team Members as assets
- 23 locations across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho
- Expanding retail grocery business—our famous Yumm! Sauce® and fan-favorite Jalapeno Sesame Salsa
Café Yumm! Purpose
To nourish humanity and the world.
Café Yumm! Mission
To be the leader in providing exceptional products and services which promote a Soul satisfying…Deeply nourishing® lifestyle.
Café Yumm! Values
CY Argyle LLC dba Café Yumm! - #100016 is an equal opportunity employer.
CY Argyle LLC dba Café Yumm! - #100016 complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866.