The Customer Service Representative is in charge of being the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls, text messages, and chat requests for the DeliverThat dispatch team. CSR’s field these inbound requests from drivers, restaurants, and other partners. Outbound communications are made as required and directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes primary company software (such as G-Suite and Microsoft Office) to execute assigned tasks.
- Serves as the frontline communications resource for the company’s networked independent contractors.
- Serve as the frontline communication resource for the company’s digital and text-centric platforms.
- Communicates status updates from partners and drivers to the appropriate dispatch team.
- Files CRM tickets for each communication.
- Remains calm and productive while managing a high volume of communications.
- Provides excellent customer service to all individuals through prompt and courteous communication.
- Fields overflow inbound calls from recruiting, driver relations, and restaurant relations teams. Providing basic assistance through self-serve options (knowledge base) and placing back in the appropriate queue as needed or referring to email.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must have excellent communication, organization, prioritization, time management, and multitasking skills. Ability to remain calm under pressure in stressful situations. Ability to work with little or no direct supervision. Thorough knowledge of Google Business suite. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Previous job experience in the current environment is preferable.
Job Knowledge and Skill
Understands job procedures and methods; demonstrates the ability to acquire the necessary skills; understands how a job relates to others; makes effective use of resources; demonstrates skill in performing assigned tasks
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk to hear. The employee may be occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb, balance, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works remotely or in outside weather conditions. The noise level is usually moderate.