Accounting/Administrative Specialist – Part-time
DeliverThat is looking to hire an Accounting/Administrative Specialist to join our organization. In this role, you will collaborate with our team to help in a variety of areas within our Accounting department including Accounts Payable, Reconciliations, Disbursements, Billing, light Collections, and a few other Administrative duties.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in QuickBooks online.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and pivot tables.
- A few years of Accounting/Finance experience.
- A willingness to work on a variety of projects
- You are organized, ambitious, and work well with deadlines.
- You have a genuine passion for working in a family environment with compassionate people.
- You are comfortable with a fast-moving, driven organization.
- You love to learn and want to be part of a dynamic company.
Founded in 2013, DeliverThat is a national last-mile delivery service recognized as the industry leader in restaurant catering delivery and setup. DeliverThat’s network of professional drivers ensures that every delivery is fulfilled according to each individual restaurant’s standards. Committed to providing an efficient and effective delivery service, DeliverThat takes pride in seeking new and innovative ways to enhance the entirety of its delivery processes for drivers, restaurant partners, and end-user customers.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- Dynamic work environment
- Paid Holidays
*Some benefits available to employees after a designated waiting period