Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes The Noble Buck located in downtown Winter Park.
We just have one problem: our gastro pub is booming with business! We specialize in upscale food, craft cocktails, and brewed in house beer. We want to be known as the premier location for dining and craft beer in downtown Winter Park.
This is where you come in. A General Manager will be the key leader in ensuring we can continue our wonderful restaurant operation. You will be hands on speaking with guests, coaching employees, and steering the ship.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent, Growth)
- Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves the restaurant unhappy)
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Creative Menu/Cocktail Creation that fits the brandManages bar program, creates drink menu, forecasts sales and COGS % and sets prices to ensure bottom line revenue goals are met.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met.
- Works Directly with the brewer to provide guest feedback and ensure consistent beer quality, standards, and quantity.
- Oversees ALL POS functions, prepares change orders, daily reports and deposits.
- Works alongside our team members to ensure a quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest.
- Provide social media content to marketing staff.
- Works with the Chef to ensure a consistent menu and product
- Most importantly – Have fun while providing the best service possible to our guests!
Skills Needed to Win:
- 2+ years of Management and/or Supervisory Experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Computer knowledge in IOS, SpotON, Asana, G Suite and some financial software a bonus.
- Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development.
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, and growth and these are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- A free Winter Park Resort Season Pass
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Health Insurance Match
- 50% Off Meals at All Locations
- Flexible Schedules
- A Birthday Bonus
- Housing available
- A Company who appreciates you!