We have full-time and part-time openings on all shifts for Restaurant Crew Members at Café Yumm! Neff Place in Bend, OR. The start date for this position will be on or after 12/1/2021, but we are looking forward to speaking with you before that date.
Wages & Benefits for All Team Members:
- Starting base wage $14.03/hour plus an estimated average of $5.29/hour in tips (your actual tip earnings will fluctuate, this estimate is based on average tips paid to employees per hour from 10/24/21-11/7/21)
- Free shift meals
- 20% discount on Café Yumm! food and retail items
- Company-paid sick leave
- 401k plan with up to 4% employer match
- Subsidized training and certification (e.g., ServSafe)
- Discretionary bonuses
Wages & Benefits for Full-time Team Members:
All the benefits of above PLUS:
- 100% company-paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance
- 24 days of paid time off annually
Crew Members are entry level positions, but advancement opportunities are available. Flexible and set schedules are also available. All Team Members are responsible for outstanding customer service, knowledge of all food and beverage products, learning all stations in the restaurant, proper equipment handling procedures, maintaining restaurant cleanliness, following all safety and sanitation procedures, and other tasks as assigned.
- A passion for excellence
- Superior communication skills
- Winning smile
- Positive attitude
- Ability to obtain a food handlers card
- Local restaurant focused on sustainable, ethical, and healthy food
- Mission-centric and growing company that values Team Members as assets
- 23 locations across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho
- Expanding retail grocery business—our famous Yumm! Sauce® and fan-favorite Jalapeno Sesame Salsa
Café Yumm! Purpose
To nourish humanity and the world.
Café Yumm! Mission
To be the leader in providing exceptional products and services which promote a Soul satisfying…Deeply nourishing® lifestyle.
Café Yumm! Values
CY Neff Place LLC is the employer posting this job advertisement.
CY Neff Place LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
CY Neff Place LLC complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866.