Prepare clean rooms for weighing ingredients and mixing activities. Keep mixer and scale clean when not in use. Weigh out ingredients to be mixed. Run and maintenance mixer for multiple batches of product. Document all activities on batch records and work with Quality to make sure that GMP activities are taken care of. Assist with other warehousing and inventory control activities. May be cross trained to work in other production or distribution areas when not mixing. Must be detailed oriented to assure that the products being manufactured in the powder division are of the highest quality. Any other activities given by management.
Expectations and Evaluation Criteria:
- Maintain a positive attitude, and an enthusiasm about the mission of the company, company direction, and in doing what is necessary to help the company achieve its goals.
- Maintain a consistent schedule. When the schedule must be rearranged, make sure that all essential tasks will be covered by someone else, or are completed on schedule.
- Refrain from gossip about co-workers or the company.
- Use time efficiently and keep on task. If tasks are completed, look for other things to do to keep busy and ask people how to help.
- Show initiative and avoid wasting time.
- Keep personal phone calls, visitors, and non-work-related conversations to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness. Trustworthiness is one of the most important factors in determining advancement and success in this company. If you are trustworthy, opportunities will open up to you. If trust is broken, you may be subject to disciplinary action or even termination.
- Get along well with co-workers and others.
- Follow through on assigned projects.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance plan
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrued immediately
- Paid vacation for major holidays + 2 personal days
- Employees receive free product stipend plus product discounts