Do you thrive have autonomy on projects and being outdoors? Then this position is for you! You will manage mineral harvesting activities at the Great Salt Lake. You will help by harvesting facility/grounds and transferring liquid minerals from harvesting ponds to tanks. You will also assists in liquid mineral transferring projects for the parent company.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance plan
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrued immediately
- Paid vacation for major holidays + 2 personal days
- Employees receive free product stipend plus product discounts
- Oversees cleanliness and maintenance of mineral storage facilities.
- Helps maintain internal maintenance program for facility and grounds at parent company.
- Helps maintain cleanliness in the production, warehouse, and other storage areas.
- Follow through on assigned projects.
- Use time efficiently and keep on task. Show initiative and avoid wasting time.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and an enthusiasm about the mission of the company, company direction, and in doing what is necessary to help the company achieve its goals.
- Maintain a consistent schedule. When the schedule must be rearranged, make sure that all essential tasks will be covered by someone else, or are completed on schedule.
- Keep personal phone calls, visitors, and non-work related conversations to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Any other management assigned activity.
- Must have ability to have flexible schedule during May-September.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Experience with small gas engine/pump repairs a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Forklift Certification a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequent standing and walking with ability to conduct indoor and outdoor activities.