Do you want to work with a company where you can make a difference? Trace Minerals is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team! Enjoy great benefits, free products, company gym, and paid time off after 90 days. We’re a fast-growing, innovative company and we want you to be part of our shipping team. We foster a fun and exciting working environment, but most importantly, we respect you as an individual and as an employee. When you work at Trace Minerals, you’re part of our family and we treat you that way.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance plan
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrued immediately
- Paid vacation for major holidays + 2 personal days
- Employees receive free product stipend plus product discounts
- Pulling and packaging both large and small orders for shipment.
- Restocking the shipping room.
- Keeping the shipping room and warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Help with counting inventory.
- Print shipping stickers, pull and sticker product and setup shipping pickup.
- Any other activities assigned by management.
- A qualified candidate will be a self starter, and motivated to get the job completed with quality being a high priority. They will be able to work independently and with a small team. Attention to detail is important! Must be able to follow instructions to completion.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift Certification a plus.
- Will be trained to be GMP certified in all areas pertaining to the Shipping department.
- Must be physically able to lift various weights of packages up to and including 60 lbs.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Use time efficiently and keep on task. If tasks are completed, look for other things to do to keep busy and ask people how to help. Show initiative and avoid wasting time.
- Keep personal phone calls, visitors, and non-work related conversations to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Get along well with co-workers and other departments.
- Follow through on assigned projects