Do you want to work with a company where you can make a difference? Trace Minerals is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team! Enjoy great benefits, free products, company gym, and paid time off after 90 days. We’re a fast-growing, innovative company and we want you to be part of our production team. We foster a fun and exciting working environment, but most importantly, we respect you as an individual and as an employee. When you work at Trace Minerals, you’re part of our family and we treat you that way.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance plan
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrued immediately
- Paid vacation for major holidays + 2 personal days
- Employees receive free product stipend plus product discounts
- Complete production projects as assigned by production manager, including packaging of powder packets, liquid filling of bottles, jars, canisters and other production activities, production and cleaning documentation, cleaning of production areas, etc.
- Maintain a positive attitude and an enthusiasm about the mission of the company, company direction, and in doing what is necessary to help the company achieve its goals.
- Maintain a consistent schedule. When the schedule must be rearranged, make sure that all essential tasks will be covered by someone else, or are completed on schedule.
- Use time efficiently and keep on task. If tasks are completed, look for other things to do to keep busy and ask people how to help. Show initiative and avoid wasting time.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness. Trustworthiness is one of the most important factors in determining advancement and success at Trace Minerals.
- Get along well with co-workers and others.
- A qualified candidate will be a self starter, and motivated to get the job completed with quality being a high priority. They will be able to work independently and with a small team. Attention to detail is important! Must be able to follow instructions to completion.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and the ability to read and document in English.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Current food handler’s permit.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Get along well with co-workers and other departments.
- Follow through on assigned projects