Pay is based off of experience.
Horizon Home Health and Hospice - Licensed Massage Therapist
Do you have a passion for health care and a passion for life? Are you a licensed massage therapist looking for an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives? Join the highly skilled and motivated team at Horizon Home Health and Hospice, one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been providing life-changing service for over 20 years and are committed to excellence in nursing and care. As a Licensed Massage Therapist, you will have the opportunity to use your strong clinical skills and compassion to provide massage therapy that meets the physical and psychological needs of our patients.
If you love what you do and want to be a part of an amazing team, Horizon Home Health and Hospice is the place for you. We offer competitive pay based on experience and a range of benefits, including flexible schedule, 401k with matching, referral program, paid training, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow through our passion for learning and advanced Home Health and Hospice education.
The Licensed Massage Therapist provides massage therapy that is designed to meet the patient’s physical and/or psychological needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform patient assessments to evaluate appropriateness for a Massage Therapy program and contribute to the plan of treatment.
- Report changes in the patient’s conditions and needs to the Registered Nurse Case Manager or Director of Patient Care Services.
- Observe for safety hazards in the patient’s and organization’s environments and take appropriate steps to reduce or eliminate them.
- Design and implement a variety of massage treatment and therapy plans to meet the individual needs of each patient.
- Collaborate with members of the Hospice Team in planning physical treatments.
- Provide therapeutic interventions according to the plan of care, such as Swedish massage, Reiki, acupressure, cranio sacral therapy, myofascial release, reflexology, lymphatic drainage, etc.
- Provide education to the staff and community on the massage therapy program.
- Maintain continuing education through academic studies, seminars, and workshops.
- Attend and participate in in-services, staff meetings, and case conferences.
- Complete all documentation in an accurate and legible manner.
- Comply with hospice policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and standards of practice.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of massage.
- Current certification from an accredited school of massage, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
- One-year experience working in a health-related setting preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with dying patients.
- Empathetic attitude, organized, and customer service-oriented.
63 W Willowbrook Dr, Meridian, ID, 83646
If you are a talented and motivated Licensed Massage Therapist looking for a fulfilling opportunity, join Horizon Home Health and Hospice and be a part of our team that provides life-changing service to all those we touch.