Horizon Home Health and Hospice - Clinical Supervisor (RN) - Mountain Home, ID
Do you have a passion for health care and a passion for life? Are you a highly skilled and motivated registered nurse looking for an immediate and rewarding opportunity? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our amazing team at Horizon Home Health and Hospice in Mountain Home, Idaho!
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices. Our foundational Core Values - CAPLICO (Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love one another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership) - guide us in providing life-changing service to all those we touch. As an Employer of Choice in Idaho, we offer competitive pay, a $3,000 sign-on bonus, and a range of benefits to support your well-being.
The Clinical Supervisor (RN) is responsible for coordinating and managing patient care, ensuring that services are delivered appropriately, and supervising clinical personnel. You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing individualized plans of care, reviewing patient information, and collaborating with physicians and clinicians to promote effective performance and delivery of quality home care services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a Clinical Manager/Supervisor is available during all operating hours.
- Develop, implement, and update individualized plans of care.
- Review patient information and assign appropriate home care personnel.
- Confer with attending Physician regarding eligibility for services.
- Review and evaluate each case, providing guidance and instructions to clinicians.
- Assist in establishing therapeutic goals and developing a plan of care.
- Participate in case conference meetings and record reviews.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating in-service and continuing education programs.
- Comply with accepted professional standards and participate in quality assessment performance improvement program.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the State.
- Previous experience in a home care setting required, with two years of management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent observation, nursing judgment, and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, insurance, and a reliable automobile.
- CPR certification.
560 N 6th E St, Mountain Home, ID, 83647
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of patients and work in a dynamic and loving environment, apply now! We can't wait to welcome you to our team at Horizon Home Health and Hospice.