Horizon Home Health and Hospice is Hiring a Highly Skilled Licensed Social Worker (LSW or MSW)
Mountain Home, ID - Urgent and Immediate Opening!
Are you passionate about healthcare and making a positive impact on people's lives? Do you thrive in a supportive and compassionate working environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Horizon Home Health and Hospice, we are dedicated to providing excellence in life-changing care. As one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies, we have been delivering quality care for over 20 years. We take pride in our ethical business practices and our core values of CAPLICO - Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love one another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay - based on degree and experience
- Flexible schedule options (Monday to Friday)
- Paid time off for a healthy work-life balance
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance for peace of mind
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Referral program for additional incentives
- Paid training to enhance your skills
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Assess the psychosocial status of patients and families/caregivers
- Carry out social evaluations and develop intervention plans
- Maintain clinical records and provide information and referral services
- Serve as a liaison between patients, families/caregivers, and community agencies
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to develop individualized care plans
- Actively participate in quality assessment and performance improvement activities
- Valid license as a Social Worker in the State of Idaho (Bachelors or Masters Level)
- Home Health and Hospice experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
If you are a talented and motivated Licensed Social Worker who is ready to make a difference, apply today! Join Horizon Home Health and Hospice as we provide life-changing service to all those we touch.
560 N 6th E St, Mountain Home, ID, 83647
Apply now and be part of our caring team!