Popular Pays is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer passionate about creating well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products to delight both brands and creators.
What you'll do
- Research, design, and prototype new, elegant, and easy-to-use user experiences based on product requirements.
- Take ownership of a project from the first ink drop to the last pixel implementation.
- Conduct extensive user research and competitive analysis. Come up with conclusions and suggestions to improve our products and innovate.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes from scratch all the way to fine-tuning UI design and developer handoff.
- Keep up with the latest trends and innovations in interactive design.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Data Analysts, and other Designers to create and deliver exceptional features and products.
- Use your expertise to mentor and lead other team members in their projects.
What we’d like in a candidate
- 3+ years experience in building and shipping applications or software in mobile and/or web environments.
- Amazing communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales.
- Strong fundamentals in interaction design, typography, color, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional online portfolio exhibiting interaction design work.
- Fluency in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Exhibit strategic product thinking capabilities.
- Familiarity with data analysis and user research methodology - an advantage.
- Experience with front-end programming - an advantage.
- High level of efficiency designing UI in Sketch/Figma - an advantage.
- You will work closely with our leadership team to establish the product roadmap, strategy, and vision, and to start, you will partner with design and engineering to implement that roadmap.
Why you should work here
- Talented teammates and a strong, mission-driven work culture
- Exposure to the startup industry, technology, creativity, and innovation
- A culture that is focused on your outputs and respects work-life balance
- Perks ranging from top-tier benefit options and WFH flexibility
Our highlight reel
- Our company is a member of Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram marketing partner programs
- We’re a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator”
- We’re a remote first-team with physical hubs in Chicago, LA, & NYC.
- We partner with brands like Frito-Lay, General Mills, PepsiCo, Samsung, RxBar, Hyatt, Jim Beam, eBay, and many more.
Popular Pays is the leading platform for agile advertising. Advertising is in a moment of transition and we’re betting that the way that work gets done in the future is a powerful mix of creativity and technology. We’ve built the modern approach to advertising: a global network of creators, a platform to streamline operations, and an expert service team to guide you along the way. The results are that our customers' creative gets to market faster, makes a bigger impact, and we add flexibility into their operations.