Tired of pre-made sauces and microwaves, and want to cook? Tired of corporate rules and not being recognized for your work? Bella Milano is a locally owned family business that cares
about its employees and wants them to succeed.
Bella Milano is accepting applications from highly-energetic, take charge individuals who want an opportunity to utilize their skills while continuing to learn and grow in a thriving upscale, full service restaurant environment! Bella Milano offers a unique, fine casual cuisine in a contemporary yet relaxed atmosphere with many exciting menu selections.
Part time and Full time positions are both available
●Teamwork: Individuals that are willing to take time to help other’s succeed, thrive in our restaurants
●Food Quality: maintain highest level of food quality at all times by following Bella Milano recipes and procedures
●Sanitation: Ensure your station is clean at all times and able to pass Inspections from Health
Inspectors and Management
●Training – always be wanting to learn more and how to improve at other stations in the kitchen
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food per Bella Milano standards and recipes.
We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount. A good candidate for this
job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage stock, and ingredient orders.
Cook Job Requirements:
● Must have prior experience as a cook.
● Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment.
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.