Chick-fil-A has been ranked #1 seven years in a row by the American Customer Satisfaction Index. We are locally owned and operated and devoted to serving the local communities. We offer our kitchen team members competitive wages and a culinary team environment. If you want to make fresh food, work in a high volume production kitchen, enjoy team success and not use a microwave, then Chick-fil-A Royersford may be the right fit for you. This can be a career or a great place to build your resume.
Requirement: Applying for this position allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities.
- Work as a cook, food prep worker, and/or in other kitchen food production roles.
- Work in in a team oriented, fast paced, high energy environment
- Produce high quality food
- Follow and maintain strict food safety procedures
Responsibilities may include:
- Food Preparation - wash, cut, filet, cook
- Food Assembly - sandwiches, nuggets, fries, salads.
Why should you apply?
- Great Benefits
- Sundays Off
- Excellent Starting Pay
- Work with team members and leaders who enjoy what they do
- Work at a business where guests truly appreciate what you do
- Growth Opportunities
Pay: $15 - $17 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching and pension
- Free meals
- Uniform provided
- Paid training
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.