Cashier Job Description:
We are looking for a caring, passionate & responsible customer service associate to join our team.
Our cashiers must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and working with purpose are important to helping us continue to provide an outstanding experience.
A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a team player. Previous experience is a plus, but not necessary. We want you to believe in our values and in showing up to work as a member of a cohesive team.
Scheduled shifts vary but shifts will include nights, weekends and holidays, please note these requirements prior to applying.
Responsibilities of a Cashier:
● Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
● Managing transactions using a POS
● Running food & bussing tables
● Providing change and receipts
● Memorizing our menu for effective order-taking
● Stocking, prepping & cleaning throughout the shift
● Sending out orders and attending to all guests in a timely manner
● Upselling and following our outlined steps of service