If you’re interested in joining a hospitality team committed
to excellence and hungry to grow, with a desire to win and an unwavering
commitment to its staff and patrons, look no further. Prime Hospitality Group
(PHG) is a growing family of carefully curated brands throughout the Midwest
and beyond. PHG’s known and iconic brands include:
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
- BIN 23 BISTRO
- EXCHANGE WHISKEY BAR
As we expand, our values and drive remain the same: to keep
our promises when it comes to quality, stay fresh in our approach, and find and
nurture the absolute best team members. Team members interested in career
development are encouraged to seek advancement through the many different
resources provided. In addition to advancement
opportunities, team member perks include:
- Family style MEALS served while at work
- Paid time off for ALL employees for each hour worked
- Dining DISCOUNTS at Ruth's Chris Steak House restaurants
- Anniversary recognition program
Remember that although the meal is always amazing, it’s the
experience you go back for! With this thought
in mind, Prime Hospitality Group adheres to 5 Core Values:
- Demand Excellence
- Passion for Hospitality
- Desire to Win
- Unwavering Commitment
- Hunger to Grow
Front of House Key Employee
Are you an experienced Front of House Employee looking to join a successful
restaurant company and grow your career? Prime Hospitality Group (PHG) is seeking a Front of House Key Employee to join the Bin 23 Bistro team in Granger, IN. Consider this exceptional opportunity!
Bin 23 was designed to be a gathering place where the best bites, meals, and bottles come together with the most important element: best friends, Bin 23 strives to offer an ever-revolving menu of our favorite wines from around the globe combined with creative small plates, charcuterie, pasta, and brunch to deliver a truly unique culinary experience for every
dining palate. PHG defines success as earning the active loyalty
of our guests and measure it as growth in sales, profit, and market share.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the FOH Key is required to manage all
aspects of the restaurant including front of the house and kitchen personnel. This role is completely responsible for enforcing policies, procedures and standards. Full knowledge of the menu, recipes, inventories, and processes is required.
The FOH Key will ensure that all standards of quality and service are met; continually develop employees through training and follow-up; and supervise all scheduled shifts for appropriate
coverage to ensure guest satisfaction.
FOH Key RESPONSIBILITES AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must have extensive experience leading a high-volume, upscale fine dining restaurant.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to operate and manage the day-to-day business and to accomplish the short and long-term goals of the restaurant and the Company.
- Must have ability to travel up to 25% of time; have access to and use of personal vehicle; and a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must have above average computer skills including a familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, reach, and squat on a frequent basis to receive and store stock, supplies and equipment as well as to work the line during service periods.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively to supervisors, employees, vendors, and customers.
- Must be able to constantly stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period up to (8) hours in length.
- Must be able to lift, handle, and carry food, supply, smallwares, equipment, supplies and paper goods at a minimum of 50 pounds constantly.
- Must be able to work in an environment subject to extreme cold (30 degrees), heat (temperatures above 100 degrees), loud noises from restaurant equipment and machinery, and fumes, odors, dust, and smoke.
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits available to employees who work an average of 25 hours per week.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k Contribution
- Vacation Time
- Store Discounts
- Relocation Assistance