***Fast pace pizza experience necessary!***
Our pizzas and salads are second to none, and it's because we use killer ingredients, but also because we have rock stars making them. The pizza makers in our stores are dedicated to making great food and giving our customers an awesome experience. We aren't some dry, boring pizza joint like the "big guys". This means that we want you to bring your bright, shiny, quirky personality to the table! This is a do-it-all job in a fast-paced environment, so if you're someone that doesn't want to do it all, or doesn't thrive in a fast-paced environment, please go apply at our competitors!
Our company is focused on having fun stores that have great camaraderie, because if it's not fun, why do it? Some people think we're crazy for staying open until the wee hours of the morning, and you know what? We think we're a little crazy too! If you're a little crazy (notice the word "little") and are willing to bring your bright, shiny and quirky personality to the table, fill out the application and send it our way! Let's have some fun and slang some 'zas together!
The Shift Manager assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant and helps ensure guest satisfaction. He/she assists in developing, directing, and supervising inside and driver team members as well as assisting in maintaining high standards of product quality, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation in the store. There to assist General Manager.
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members:
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products, receive, and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Training Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Essential Functions/SkillsAbility to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary changes.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery areas.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying products.
- Work Conditions
- Proven experience as a Shift Manager or similar responsibility role
- Hands-on Manager and servant leader
- Comfortable with food preparation
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and computer skills
- Great attitude and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude with the desire to make a career out of this position.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Order food and perform nightly inventories
- Run the store to Blackjack Pizza & Salads operating procedures and standards
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Most importantly DEVELOP A GREAT TEAM!
- Quick-Serve Pizza Experience REQUIRED (Blackjack Pizza, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Toppers, Marcos, Etc.).
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience within the foodservice/retail/customer service industry, including Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Ability to calculate/analyze data.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Basic business math and accounting skills.
- Reliable vehicle and current driver's license.
- Personal computer operations preferred
- Great Pay and Benefits!
Wage depending on ability and prior experience with DelCo pizza shops.