At Chick-fil-A Winterpock we believe our leaders have the power to make a difference in every life, every day. We strive for excellence, while offering a space for grace - with both our team members and guests. A Chick-fil-A Shift Lead is responsible for all shift operations, team member care, and overall guest service within the restaurant. They must operate with excellence both in character and in performance at all times. Because of the high expectations set for leaders in our industry, the selection for this position is a multi-step process.
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit cards, making drinks and desserts and delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated pick up area, while providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Offering an immediate and respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room, parking lot, restrooms and play ground.
- Stock sauces, cups, lids, etc. as needed to maintain throughout your shift.
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Maintain team member accountability and ensure follow through on store policy and procedures
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder
The ideal candidate:
- Pursues personal and professional growth
- Is highly organized, self motivated, and desires to manage people with the heart of a servant leader
- Must be able to balance hard work and guest-focused service in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong growth mindset to apply personal and professional opportunities for improvement
- Must have the mental toughness to be challenged on a daily basis
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Have the ability to take initiative
- Spirit of humility and optimism
- Cultivates an atmosphere of joy, care and excellence that allows others to flourish
- Be able to lead their team by example
- Must be able to coach & develop team members utilizing situational leadership
- Ensures team members are doing “the right thing, the right way, every time”
- Must be able to assess, develop and implement systems for improvement throughout the restaurant
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation with a current driver's license is required
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work any time, including Saturdays - time off can be given for special requests
- Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or leadership experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing shifts.
- 401k: After one year employment and 1000 hours within a year
- Designated dollar amount coverage for Health Insurance
- Opportunity for monthly bonuses based on business results
- Yearly uniform allowance
- Paid time off after 1 year in position
- 2 family meal cards per month
- Additional perks as designated by Operator