Airco Service, Inc.
In business since 1961, we are a multi-award winning HVAC company. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are always looking for the best personnel in the industry any time of the year. We foster personal and professional development by providing continuous training to our technicians. With extensive knowledge and a wide skill-base, our technicians are able to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Airco Service is currently seeking experienced HVAC Lead Installer for our Fort Smith location. Apply now for details! A more detailed job description will be given upon acceptance for an interview.
What WE look for in YOU!
We want this position to be a great fit for you and for us. Possible candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Experience as a HVAC installer
- Drug free and a clean background report
- Current and valid Driver License
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, great listener, punctual, and efficient to name a few.
Whats in it for you?
- Extensive benefits package:
- Majority of employee Health premiums and a portion for dependents is paid by Airco
- Dental and Vision coverage available at minimal cost to employees
- Short-term and Long-term disability options (LTD covered by Airco)
- $20,000 life insurance policy paid by Airco
- Additional Voluntary term-life coverage options
- 401K and Roth options with company match.
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms, company vehicle, company phone, ongoing training and continuing education, OSHA10 certification and so much more!
If you meet the requirements and want to join an amazing team – We would love to hear from you!