Airco Service, Inc.
In business since 1961, we are a multi-award winning HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Company. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are always looking for the best personnel in the industry any time of the year. We foster personal and professional development by providing continuous training to our technicians. With extensive knowledge and a wide skill-base, our technicians are able to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
What WE look for in YOU!
- Experience as a Licensed Plumbing Journeyman.
- Drug free and a clean background report
- Current and valid Driver License and State Journeyman's License
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, great listener, punctual, and efficient - to name a few.
What's in it for you?
We want this position to be a great fit for you and for us. Possible candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Extensive benefits package:
- Majority of employee Health premiums and a portion for dependents is paid by Airco
- Dental and Vision coverage available at minimal cost to employees
- Short-term and Long-term disability options (LTD covered by Airco)
- $20,000 life insurance policy paid by Airco
- Additional Voluntary term-life coverage options
- 401K and Roth options with company match.
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms, company vehicle, company phone, auto-renewal of state tradesman’s license at no cost to you, ongoing training and continuing education, OSHA10 certification and so much more!
- Not to mention you get the bragging rights that you work for the Official Service Company of the Oklahoma City Thunder!!