Airco Service is currently seeking an HVAC Maintenance Technician for our Little Rock, Arkansas location. Apply now for details!
What WE look for in YOU!
We want this position to be a great fit for you and for us. Possible candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Experience as a HVAC Maintenace Technician in Residential, Commercial, Refrigeration or all of the above.
- 1 year or more years of experience as a HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Drug free and a clean background report
- Current and valid Driver License and State Journeyman's License
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, great listener, punctual, and efficient to name a few.
What's in it for you?
- Extensive benefits package:
- Majority of employee Health premiums and a portion for dependents is paid by Airco
- Dental and Vision coverage available at minimal cost to employees
- Short-term and Long-term disability options (LTD covered by Airco)
- $20,000 life insurance policy paid by Airco
- Additional Voluntary term-life coverage options
- Supplemental coverage offered through AFLAC
- 401K and Roth options with company match.
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
If you meet the requirements and want to join an amazing team – We would love to hear from you!