At Chick-fil-A Lake Dow, we are always keeping an eye out for talent who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving others. Leaders who work at Chick-fil-A Lake Dow are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, and have a high level of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellent service
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Leadership skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can be given for special requests
- Have a servant leadership heart
- You must be highly engaging, competent, and goal-oriented
- Effectively lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
- Execute safety measures for all team members and guests
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and maintaining the Chick-fil-A Lake Dow culture.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all team members with respect while providing them with direction and feedback
- Communicate, achieve, and celebrate desired goals and outcomes
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder