Our Carry-out Specialists provide excellent guest service over the phone and in person. Answer incoming
calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
- Greet guests as they enter the restaurant and seat them as needed.
- Provides menus and takes orders over the phone or in-person, or through a mobile device.
- Responsible for handling all To-Go, Curbside, and third party delivery orders.
- Ensure all food items ordered are included and meet food presentation standards, provide
- garnishments, utensils.
- Process transactions within the point of sale system accurately.
- Maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the counters, main entrance, and Lobby.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for restocking of carry out items beginning and end of shift.
- Maintain a positive, courteous, and upbeat attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Work as a team to help out where needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of POS or similar and tablet is a plus.
- Previous host/cashier experience in restaurant or hospitality is a plus.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-25lbs)
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, answer questions, and make suggestions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed represent the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employees must be able to communicate verbally in English to employees and guests and read English for menus, guest checks, notices, and instructions, safety labels, etc. Shift Leaders must be able to interact with people in a friendly, courteous manner.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and emails. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to read and speak English well enough to communicate with guests, understand guest checks, and instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fraction,
percent’s, decimals, discounts, and cash counting.
Ability to apply common sense and to understand and carry out detailed and objective written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described must be met by a Carryout Specialist to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Carryout Specialist is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The Carryout Specialist must lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Carryout Specialist
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.