Chick-fil-A Restaurant – Front of House Team Member – Part Time
$13-$15/hour - part time
Chick-fil-A Airport Road Introduction:
Thank you for your interest in working for Chick-fil-A Airport Road! At Chick-fil-A, our Front of the House team member role is more than just a job, it's a great opportunity to grow yourself into who you want to be. Chick-fil-A is a wonderful opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about personal excellence and are willing to do what it takes to ensure the success of our business!
Competencies: (Our 7 core values)
• Integrity first: Commitment to uphold our mission and values and have a strong moral compass
• Growth-minded: Always willing to learn and push themselves higher
• Caring: Showing care to all you come in contact with, team members and guests
• Professionalism: Exhibit’s maturity in communication, behavior, and ownership of decision outcomes
• Humble: Not trying to flex their position or knowledge, always servant-hearted to those around them
• Disciplined: Structured, showing up to work on time, in uniform, and ready to work
• Lighthearted: Have fun!
Here at Chick-fil-A Airport Road, we are always looking for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, hard working, and who truly enjoys serving our guests. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. You will learn many life skills while working with us! At Chick-fil-A, the Front of the House team member's role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Team members are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day. We want to ensure all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food.
This position is part-time, 1-4 shifts per week. Information about the position:
- Now hiring 15 and older ($10/hour)
- Part time pay is determined by your availability to work
- Flexible schedule
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected.
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service.
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork.
- Take orders on registers, providing correct change and accurate orders to guests.
- Quickly bag and deliver food with order accuracy.
- Keep all condiments, cups, drinks, desserts, and other stations stocked.
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures.
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence.
- Respectful to leaders
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift 20-30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to multitask.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship.
- Able to communicate
- Be able to handle directions, coaching moments.
- Be a team player.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business.
- Appropriately handle all guest issues and play a positive role in guest recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster, becoming more efficient.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able to work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook.
This position comes with the following benefits:
- Sundays off
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition discounts
- Competitive wages
- Team member meal benefit
- Fun team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Personal growth and development
Location: Chick-fil-A Airport Road ( 130 Airport Road, Arden NC 28704 )
Wage: $13-$15 an hour
* Experience in the food industry/restaurant industry preferred but not required.