Kitchen Team Member
Part Time ($13-$15/hour)
Chick-fil-A Airport Road Introduction:
Thank you for your interest in working for Chick-fil-A Airport Road! At Chick-fil-A, our Kitchen team member role is more than just a job, it's a great opportunity to grow yourself into who you want to be. Chick-fil-A is a wonderful opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about personal excellence and are willing to do what it takes to ensure the success of our business!
Competencies: (Our 7 core values)
• Integrity first: Commitment to uphold our mission and values and have a strong moral compass
• Growth-minded: Always willing to learn and push themselves higher
• Caring: Showing care to all you come in contact with, team members and guests
• Professionalism: Exhibit’s maturity in communication, behavior, and ownership of decision outcomes
• Humble: Not trying to flex their position or knowledge, always servant-hearted to those around them
• Disciplined: Structured, showing up to work on time, in uniform, and ready to work
• Lighthearted: Have fun!
Here at Chick-fil-A Airport Road, we are always looking for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, hard working, and who truly enjoys serving our guests. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. You will learn many life skills while working with us! Our Kitchen Team Members have the unique opportunity of providing our guests with crave-able food in a timely manner, ensuring that each order is correct in all aspects. They must; be able to balance hard work and guest-focused service, have attention to detail, have a willingness to work at a fast pace in a high intensity kitchen, and be able to excel in a team-minded environment. The candidate must be dedicated to both personal and professional growth as they serve on our team. They must be passionate about customer service and strive for excellence in all tasks.
- 16 years or older for Kitchen
- Part time pay is determined by your availability to work
- Flexible schedule
- Daily Requirements
- Be capable of working on your feet for 6 - 8 hours
- Able to lift and manipulate at least 30 pounds overhead
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess strong verbal interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Maintain professionalism by showing up on time, in uniform, and be respectful to team and management
- Sundays off
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition discounts
- Competitive wages
- Team member meal benefit
- Fun team environment
- Professional growth and development
- Personal growth and development
Location: 130 Airport Road, Arden NC 28704
*Prior restaurant/food industry experience is preferred, but not necessary.