As a Barback, you're responsible for keeping the bar cleaned, stocked and organized to ensure guests receive quick and efficient service. You will support the 16-Bit bar team with a great sense of urgency. You make it easy for our Bartenders to go the extra mile and deliver an unforgettable guest experience.
- Assist Bartenders in greeting guests as they approach the bar.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the entire space.
- Cut fruit, prepare garnishes and portion juices/mixers.
- Maintain stock of alcoholic and N/A beverages up to par levels at all times.
- Manage and change out beer kegs.
- Take out trash and recycling, change out garbage liners.
- Refill ice wells and back stock of all bar items as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including, walking, standing, and/or lifting heavy items for extended periods.
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to measure, prep, serve and carry bar garnishments, as needed.
- Ability to follow proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.