As a Cocktail Server, you're responsible for delivering quick and efficient service, anticipating guests' needs, and offering expert recommendations. You ensure each and every guest receives outstanding service every time they walk through our doors.
- Greet guests throughout the bar – be friendly and energetic.
- Check ID’s, take beverage orders and deliver drinks in a timely fashion.
- Ring up accurate tabs in the POS system and process transactions quickly.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of our menu and offerings.
- Manage large groups efficiently through attentive service and precise order taking.
- Support organization and cleanliness of the entire space.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including, walking, standing, and/or lifting heavy items for extended periods of time.
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to follow proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.