Pins Mechanical Company is a social gathering place that offers a playful alternative to a traditional night out. Whether its duckpin bowling, pinball, or shuffleboard, Pins brings people together through old-school entertainment, cold brews, and hand-crafted cocktails.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join the Pins Mechanical Co. Experience Team. As a member of the Experience Team, you're responsible for actively engaging with guests and getting them excited about all of the games and activities we have to offer. You help drive game and merchandise sales by providing an exceptional service experience.
- Greet guests throughout the bar and be friendly and energetic
- Check for proper identification upon entrance to the bar
- Maintain the waitlist for duckpin bowling and quote accurate wait times
- Ring up game and merchandise sales accurately and process transactions quickly
- Assist with large parties and special events, as needed
- Respond to and resolve issues with games and/or bowling lanes
- Support organization and cleanliness of the entire space
- Act as a Pins brand ambassador and be knowledgeable about our offerings
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional guest service
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.