We are looking for a Part Time Front of the House Manager who is friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have the following experience:
- Leadership skills working with FOH staff and effectively communicating with guest to enhance the customer's overall experience.
- Managing FOH inventory so that all necessary items are stocked for service
- Hiring new staff and providing training to facilitate quick acclimation
- Streamlining the FOH processes to maintain prompt service times
- Working with the Systems and Operations Manager to develop and maintain the restaurant operations and procedures
- Setting regular cleaning standards for the FOH and verifying that staff is maintaining sanitation levels
- Assist in Creating schedules for all FOH staff
- Tracking FOH finances to identify areas of potential waste
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.