The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring the top-of-the-line customer experience that Purple Lotus customers have come to expect while delivering products to our thousands of daily patients to the East/South Bay/ Peninsula, and Tri Valley areas. product pick up location may vary from San Jose to East Bay. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at Purple Lotus.
This position is responsible for complying with all policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and all other operational objectives of the business. This position is also responsible for executing visual standards, presentation requirements, meeting customer needs and product performance. A fleet vehicle is provided.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet/exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
- Meet/exceed Hospitality and Marketing objectives.
- Meet/exceed delivery targets and be detailed to ensure accuracy of items being delivered.
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change.
- Provide first class delivery service that drives new business and contributes to online profitability.
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Practice safe driving and cash handling.
- Add value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and our loyalty program.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a "showtime" culture and industry leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 5 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Monday to Friday
Pay & Compensation:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule