Come work at the best place in town! Wingers is Freakin' Amazing. Have fun, work hard and be part of a great team. We care about you and your goals. Become part of Wingers Nation and watch yourself grow.
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guest and Create Amazing Experiences while they are dining at our stores. Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Health & Wellness Program
- Vacation & time off
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
Accurately prepare and cook product to Create Amazing Experiences for our guests
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipes specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, saute burners, range and refrigeration equipment.
- Completes food temperature checks before service.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sauteing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds
- The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Collaboration skills
- Customer focus
- Stress management & composure
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on location
- Varied weather conditions are expected
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates