Employment type: 40-50 hours per week
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities::
• General knowledge of state, county and city liquor laws.
• Ability to be a team member of diverse personalities and positions using excellent
communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with high efficiency.
• This is a hands-on position
• General knowledge of computers and Windows' applications
• Excellent and personable customer service
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Pleasant, friendly disposition
• Team Player
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Have reliable transportation
• Self motivated
Basic Outline of Responsibilities::
• Staffing and scheduling
• Closing and locking up the restaurant
• Enforcing employee side work duties
• Checking, correcting, and maintaining best practice standards enforced by the Health Department