We will be looking for the following qualities:
-Experience working in fine dining restaurant
-Attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities::
• General knowledge of state, county and city liquor laws.
• Ability to be a team member of diverse personalities and positions using excellent
communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with high efficiency.
• This is a hands-on position
• Excellent and personable customer service
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Pleasant, friendly disposition
• Team Player
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Have reliable transportation
• Self motivated
Physical Demands and Work Environment::
• Required to stand for long period, walk and climb stairs.
• Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
• Work indoor/outdoor environment and noisy environment
Basic Outline of Responsibilities::
• Setup & breakdown Expo station
• Run Food
• Side work duties
Applicants with these documents before hire will be prioritized.
- Food Safety Certificate