Do you have a passion for cooking, food, and world-class wines? Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for a Lead Line Cook in our Bend Tasting Room kitchen, preparing a wide variety of Northwest-inspired dishes for our valued guests. We are looking for skilled and organized Lead Line Cooks who are able to work as a team player, and have at least one year of experience in kitchens
What We Ask of our Lead Line Cooks:
Come to work each shift with a great attitude and be ready to provide Willamette Valley Vineyards guests Oregon’s best wine and food tasting experience.
The Lead Line Cook Position Offers:
- Competitive pay with a tip pool
- Full-Time employees are offered health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine, and merchandise
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities of a Lead Line Cook:
- Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
- Preparing workstations for cooking.
- Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
- Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
- Manage food storage, and ingredient orders.
Lead Line Cook Job Requirements:
- Be able to lift 40lbs.
- Stand for the majority of the workday
- Have a valid/current Food Handler’s Card or be willing to get one prior to start date.
- Work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- One year of experience on the line or in kitchens.
- Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment, and in various cooking techniques.
- Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.