At Chop House, we specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Our team is fully committed to exceeding our guests' expectations by providing superior value and quality driven dining experiences. We pledge to make a positive difference to all those who make our success possible while providing opportunity for growth and prosperity for our organization and it's team members.
Full time and part time positions available.
Cooks work on all stations of the cook line, as well as in food preparation.
Essential job functions are:
- Reading English and speaking conversational English
- Accurately and efficiently preparing menu items with a high degree of expertise
- Opening and closing the kitchen
- Setting up the next person for success
- Preparing all food according to FDA guidelines
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability and willingness to assist in all areas of the kitchen when needed
- Maintaining attendance in accordance with team member manual
- Being prepared, in uniform, and punctual for shifts
- Other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance for you and your family, including prescription drug coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly Competitions
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Excellent training and a leadership development program
*Benefits are offered to team members who meet eligibility requirements