The sales associate is responsible for directly interacting with guests for the purpose of providing fast, friendly service. The sales associate performs all related job functions when working in the food service area or sales counter area of the store to include: preparing quality food products, ringing accurate register transactions, maintaining general appearance and cleanliness of store premises.
The perfect fit for our Qmart team would be someone that is people oriented, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total guest focus.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
• Strong commitment to teamwork
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to customers
• A commitment to QMart’s Corporate Mission, Vision, and Total Customer Focus
• Ethical - honest, trustworthy, respectful
• Compassionate, supportive and patient
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- TABC License required
- Food Handler's License required
- Must possess basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Must be legal age to sell alcohol and tobacco products.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to understand and comply with company policies and procedures