As a Entry Level General Labor Production Operator, you will gain hands-on experience producing high-quality products at Superior Dairy’s manufacturing plant in Canton, Ohio. You will also become familiar with safety, quality, and how to be successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
• Low deductible health plan through Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, dental, vision, short-term disability and a $20k life insurance policy
• 401(k) with 100% match and optional voluntary life and AD&D.
• Hourly attendance bonus for perfect attendance and no tardiness, evaluated on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Shift differentials of $.40/hr for 2nd shift and $.30/hr for 3rd shift employees.
Self-motivated: someone who demonstrates appropriate initiative with or without direct supervision
• Hard worker: someone who works diligently to get tasks done in a timely and safe manner
• Adaptability: the ability to make changes, and to be successful in changing environments
• Team player: an associate who can be counted on to assist the company in being successful
• Commitment to working safely
• Willingness to adhere to tobacco-free policy
Equal Employment Opportunity
Superior Dairy is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other bases under the law.
• HS Diploma/GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Must be able to successfully complete all post-offer, pre-employment contingencies
• Ability to work any and/or rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, or overtime if applicable
• Previous manufacturing and/or industrial experience
• Previous experience as Production Associate in a manufacturing plant
• Additional education and/or certification in manufacturing
• Experience adhering to industry-specific safety standards
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Clean and maintain a safe work environment
• Abide by standard work procedures and job safety standards
• Meet quality expectations for all output produced
• Perform a variety of manual tasks in varying temperatures for extended periods of time, which may include lifting light to heavy materials, climbing, standing, squatting, bending, and working at heights when applicable
• Be on time and work all scheduled shifts
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Mark or put identifying labels on product loads
• Record movement of product in/out of work areas
• Monitor materials, products and equipment at each step of the process and report irregularities to the supervisor
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Understand and follow all plant GMP’s and SOPs
• Communicate all issues with supervisors
• Additional duties and/or projects may be assigned