- Chick-fil-A Careers
Chick-fil-A Careers and Jobs
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and privately held restaurant company founded in 1967 by S. Truett Cathy. Devoted to serving the local communities in which its franchised restaurants operate, and known for its original chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves freshly prepared food in more than 2,600 restaurants in 48 states and 3 countries.
What are the perks and benefits of working at Chick-fil-A?
• Starting pay: $10.00 an hour for our Front of House Team Members and $11.00 an hour for our Back of House (Kitchen) Team Members
• Free break meals while working
• Flexible schedule with Sundays off
• Scholarship opportunities
• Leadership opportunities
• Daily opportunities to leave a legacy of impact on our local community