Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking world class, experienced bartenders that have a strong sense of hospitality, can adhere to recipes as well as multitask between making drinks for guests at the bar, serving food and taking care of drinks for servers’ guests - all with a positive attitude and smile.
- Team Member Meal Benefit Program - STEEP Discounts on Food & Beverage at ALL of our restaurant group's locations
- 401K WITH Company Match
- EVERYONE is eligible for Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance within first 30 days of Employment.
- FREE $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our Industry-leading Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our "Perkspot" (Think of it like Groupon, but better)
- An INCREDIBLE work culture that focus on Team Member enrichment
- A schedule that works for you, we are SUPER flexible and understand people have lives outside of work.
- Deeply Discounted: $40 ServSafe Manager Course & Exam (5 Year Certification)
- American Red Cross: CPR / First Aid / AED / Narcan Certification (2 Year Certification)
You'll Crush at Your Job if You Are Great At:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
- Relationship Management.
- Being an Awesome Teammate.
- Proficient Math & Financial Management Skills.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails.
- Verify the identification and age requirements of our guests.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations that you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests' dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges, or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow bartenders as situations arise.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Position Type & Expected Hours Worked:
- Bartenders must be available to work a minimum of two shifts per week.
- The Bartender position is a non-exempt, part-time position.
Education & Experience:
- One year of experience in a restaurant role is preferred.
- Position requires Bartenders License from local city ordinance.
- GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.