The Service Manager (SM) is responsible and accountable for assisting in all restaurant activities as necessary. The SM assists to ensure that all activities are consistent with and supportive of the goals of the restaurant. The SM helps ensure that all team members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Team Member Meal Benefit Program - STEEP Discounts on Food & Beverage at ALL of our restaurant group's locations
- 401K WITH Company Match
- We pay for your County Bartender's License
- We pay for ServSafe Manager Food Safety Certification (5 year Certificate)
- EVERYONE is eligible for Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance within first 30 days of Employment.
- TONS of Supplemental Benefit Offerings
- FREE $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our Industry-leading Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our "Perkspot" (Think of it like Groupon, but better)
- 3 Weeks Paid-Time Off
- An INCREDIBLE work culture that focus on Team Member enrichment
- A schedule that works for you, we are SUPER flexible and understand people have lives outside of work.
- 3 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Bartender License Reimbursement
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED and Narcan Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-College Degree preferable.
-One year of experience in a leadership role. Two years of experience in a restaurant role is preferred.
-Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
-Strong verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with guest and team members; bi-lingual skills a plus
-Local Bartender’s (Class D Operator’s) License OR Local Manager’s (Class B Operator’s) License
-State of Wisconsin Food Manager Certificate (ServSafe Perferred)
-Must have reliable transportation
- Must be present and available in your store through the entire duration of your scheduled shift. (working remotely is not permitted)
- Must have a regularly used/working phone number on file for store management to contact in the event of an emergency.
-Maintains an open-door policy with team members.
POSITION TYPE AND HOURS:
-Able to work a minimum of 45 hours per week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively.
-Travel to other stores within the company will be necessary at times.
-Must attend the weekly in store Manager Meeting to review restaurant performance.
-Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
-Pleasant, polite manner as well a neat and clean appearance.
-Ability to motivate Team Members to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
-Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
-Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
-Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff and customers.
-While performing the duties of this job, the SM is required to stand and walk for up to 10 hours at a time, with brief time to sit intermittently. The SM must occasionally lift or move restaurant products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. The SM must also have the stamina to work up to 60 hours per week when necessary.