We are looking for an Experienced General Manager, Assistant General Managers, & Service Managers!
Our Restaurant Managers (RM) is responsible and accountable for assisting in all restaurant activities as necessary. The Restaurant Manager assists to ensure that all activities are consistent with and supportive of the goals of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager helps ensure that all team members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Team Member Meal Benefit Program - STEEP Discounts on Food & Beverage at ALL of our restaurant group's locations
- 401K WITH Company Match
- We pay for your County Bartender's License
- We pay for ServSafe Manager Food Safety Certification (5 year Certificate)
- EVERYONE is eligible for Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance within first 30 days of Employment.
- TONS of Supplemental Benefit Offerings
- FREE $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our Industry-leading Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Lifetime enrollment in our "Perkspot" (Think of it like Groupon, but better)
- 3 Weeks Paid-Time Off
- An INCREDIBLE work culture that focus on Team Member enrichment
- A schedule that works for you, we are SUPER flexible and understand people have lives outside of work.
- 5-Day Work Week (Guaranteed 2 days off a week).
- Bartender License Reimbursement
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED and Narcan Certification
- Must be present and available in your store through the entire duration of your scheduled shift. (working remotely is not permitted)
- Must have a regularly used / working phone number on file for store management to contact in the event of an emergency.
-Maintains an open-door policy with entire staff.
POSITION TYPE AND HOURS:
-Able to work a minimum of 45 hours per week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively.
-Travel to other stores within the company will be necessary at times.
-Conduct a weekly in store Manager Meeting to review restaurant performance.
-Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
-Pleasant, polite manner as well a neat and clean appearance.
-Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
-Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
-Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
-Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff and customers.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and walk for up to 10 hours at a time, with brief time to sit intermittently. The employee must occasionally lift or move restaurant products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. The employee must also have the stamina to work up to 60 hours per week when necessary.
-Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College Degree preferable.
- 3-5 years in management position. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with guest and team members; bilingual skills a plus
- Local Bartender’s (Class D Operator’s) License OR Local Manager’s (Class B Operator’s) License
- State of Wisconsin Food Manager Certificate (ServSafe Preferred)
- Must have reliable transportation
TOTAL GUEST SATISFACTION
1. The Restaurant Manager consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total guest satisfaction. He or She models and creates an environment in which the guest never feels wrong; ensures a positive customer service experience.
2. The Restaurant Manager responds positively and quickly to guest concerns. He or She corrects potential problems before they affect the guest. This includes verbal and written communication with guests and staff. He or She provides GM with detailed information regarding the concern(s).
3. The Restaurant Manager assists with the hiring high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent guest satisfaction; not to exceed first round interviews.
4. The Restaurant Manager trains, motivates and empowers team members to deliver total guest satisfaction. He or She must assist with evaluating each team member’s ability to maintain high levels of guest satisfaction.
5. The RM maintains the restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for quality, service and cleanliness.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
1. The Restaurant Manager continuously improves the skills, knowledge, and morale of all team members. He or She treats team members with dignity and respect; creates an environment where the entire team does the same. They must uphold the mission statement, vision statement and the company core values.
2. The Restaurant Manager effectively utilizes all training programs for new Team Members. Working directly with the training support team to ensure all team members continues their training while employed with the company.
3. The Restaurant Manager works with the management team to evaluate each Team Member’s performance based on clearly communicated standards and expectations. He or She holds team members accountable for performance through documented conversations.
4. The Restaurant Manager must be knowledgeable of company policies and administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures outlined in the employee handbook. He or She must provide the GM with detailed information regarding corrective action. The Service Manager is not responsible to administer employment terminations.