We have a Full time and Part time opening for a food service Restaurant Lead at Café Yumm! Old Mill District in Bend, OR.
The Restaurant Lead helps maintain work flow in the restaurant and ensures compliance with the highest standards of safety, service, cleanliness, food preparation, and food presentation.
Wages & Benefits for Part-time Hourly Leads:
- Starting base wage of $17.23/hour which increases when training is complete + $5.33/hour in tips (based on an average from 12/1/21-6/30/22).
- 401(K) plan with employer match
- Free shift meals
- Store discounts
- Subsidized training and certification (e.g., OLCC server permit and ServSafe)
- Annual discretionary bonuses
Wages & Benefits for Full-time Hourly Leads:
All of the benefits above PLUS:
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance
- 24 days of paid time off annually
- A passion for excellence
- Superior communication skills
- Winning Smile
- Positive Attitude
- Available to work any shift, including evenings and weekends
Your Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid Oregon Food Handlers card
- Possess a valid Oregon State driver’s license
- Possess or be able to obtain an OLCC Server Permit
- Possess or be able to obtain a ServSafe Certificate with a passing score of at least 85%
- Possession of either High School Diploma or a GED certificate
- At least six (6) months experience as a waiter or waitress, cook, cashier, or host or hostess, or equivalent related experience is preferred. Preference is given to those who have worked at a Café Yumm! as a Team Member for at least three months
- Café Yumm! is Oregon’s First Benefit Company (tied with 28 other companies)
- Certified RE:think Business
- Recipient of Eugene Chamber Emerald Award for Environmental Values
- Recipient of Eugene Mayor’s Bold Steps Award
- Ranked #66 of Top 100 Best Restaurant Franchises
- Top 150 Private Oregon Companies
- Annual Benefit Report available at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany
Café Yumm! Purpose
To nourish humanity and the world.
Café Yumm! Mission
To be the leader in providing exceptional products and services which promote a Soul satisfying…Deeply nourishing® lifestyle.
Café Yumm! Values
CY Old Mill LLC is the employer posting this job advertisement.
CY Old Mill LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
CY Old Mill LLC complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866.