$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
HIRING BACK SERVERS
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED - WE ARE HERE TO TEACH YOU!
Commander’s Palace can offer you:
- A full-time 4-day work week so you have more time for you
- Part-time schedules available
- Career Pathways for growth within our company
- Aqua Blue U Training Classes (internal training & development
- $15/hr training wage with higher earning potential once training is complete
- Earning Potential of $14 - $27/hr with tips included
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Assistance Programs)
- Free Mental Health Resources
- 401K plan with a company match so you can start saving for retirement
- Gym Membership Discounts at Ochsner Fitness Centers
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Meals
- Employee Discount
- We are closed on Mardi Gras Day and Christmas Day
We foster an environment of growth, mentorship and warmth at Commander's Palace.
All applicants must embrace and contribute to our company culture.
To participate in a service team that provides a superior experience to our guest by assisting the captain and front in serving the guest.
To positively impact the process of making customers, by performing the following duties in a timely, efficient, friendly, and productive manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive on time for work and assist in dining room set-up. Prepare station and perform assigned side duties in a timely manner to be ready for service.
- Assist front door by seating guests until at least three tables have been seated in your station.
- Provide initial water and garlic bread service to all assigned tables.
- Change waters between bussing of appetizers and serving of entrees and additionally as needed.
- Clear plates at the conclusion of each course utilizing the gang bussing technique.
- Reset tables within three minutes of guests departing.
- Present dessert menus, take dessert orders, enter orders into POSI and mark table with appropriate silverware.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of dessert menus to assist guest with selections.
- Participate in gang service and bussing of all courses.
- Provide guests with coffee/ tea service as needed.
- Communicate frequently and consistently with other members of the team and other employees during service.
- Practice teamwork when interacting with all departments in the restaurant.
- Understand and demonstrate the concept of making customers. Have an awareness of customer problems and potential problems. Ensure that customers do not leave the restaurant unhappy.
- Reset tables within 3 minutes of guest departure.
- Retrieve all service wares from dish room during the course of service to ensure supplies are stocked in order to service guests and reset tables with an emphasis on silver and plate ware.
- Perform all closing side duties, leaving station clean and set up for next shift.
- Perform additional duties as requested by manager.
You can always apply in person in business attire Monday - Friday between 2pm-4pm or email careers @commanderspalace.com with your resume. Check out our website www.commanderspalace.com for all open positions and career fair dates.
We look forward to meeting you!
*$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME SERVERS AND $500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR PART TIME SERVERS!