JC's BBQ & Grill is now hiring hosts to join our successful restaurant team! Ideal hosts
candidates are vibrant, motivated individuals, who have the ability to work in
a fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment. They greet guests and
provide service assistance, and must possess a knowledge of and passion for
guest service and relations.
Host benefits include:
- $10.00 per hour
- Pay raises every 90 days
- On-the-job training
- Fun and friendly, team-oriented atmosphere
- Dining discounts
- Uniform shirts and aprons provided
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted, slip-resistant shoes
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees at least 21 years of age
- Career advancement opportunities to become a restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- Teens welcome, must be at least 16 years of age
- Willing to follow all cleaning standards
- Shift times are 11:00 am to 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm, and 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Be cheerful and helpful at all times, assist servers when possible.
- Greet each and every guest with a smile as soon as they enter the restaurant.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction before they exit the restaurant and inform a manager if a guest is not satisfied.