JC's BBQ & Grill is now hiring servers to join our successful restaurant team! Ideal server candidates are vibrant, motivated individuals, who have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment. They greet guests and provide service assistance, and must possess a knowledge of and passion for guest service and relations.
Your server - wait staff team member benefits include:
- Starting pay $2.13 + tips!
- Pay raises every 90 days
- On-the-job training
- Fun and friendly, team-oriented atmosphere
- Dining discounts
- Uniform shirts and aprons provided
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted, slip-resistant shoes
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees at least 21 years of age
- Career advancement opportunities to become a restaurant Supervisor or Manager
Restaurant hours of operation:
- Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
- Sunday: 10am - 9pm
All of your information will be kept in accordance with EEO guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must have a courteous, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds comfortably
- Evening and weekend availability
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous restaurant experience
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to complete general restaurant tasks as needed
- If over the age of 18 - must be willing to undergo a background check.