DeliverThat is looking for a full-time, highly motivated, and enthusiastic developer to join our small but growing tech team. The role of Full Stack Developer role will work directly with the CTO and tech team as they help shape the DeliverThat platform's future. Our technology team is a newly dedicated department - expect to wear multiple hats and work across our entire platform and tech stack.
We especially want to hear from you if you're technically talented, service-oriented, and willing to jump around to help keep the team moving.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, have the experience necessary to quickly comprehend new software and technologies, and have a history of leading by example while mentoring others along the way.
The following experiences are desired but are not required. We encourage well-rounded individuals within this professional field who possess a strong work ethic and are hungry to learn and lead to apply.
Ideal professional experience includes:
● Building with Typescript running on Node.js is strongly preferred, although other typed language experience (C#, Java, etc.) will be considered.
● AWS or other cloud platforms and building using Infrastructure as code.
● Building, monitoring, and maintaining microservices.
● Building and maintaining public and private APIs, including documentation and versioning.
● Relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred), including querying and optimizing.
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably GitHub actions and automated testing.
● Familiarity with NestJS as an architectural framework.
● Familiarity with building user interfaces utilizing React and Next.js.
● Bonus: Building and maintaining native iOS/Android applications utilizing React Native or similar framework.
What you will do:
● Collaborate within a close-knit team where your contributions will directly impact the trajectory of our business.
● Design and build new features for our core delivery platform.
● Continuously evolve our hosted infrastructure by collaborating with the CTO and senior developers to implement industry best practices for security, maintainability, and efficiency.
● Troubleshoot bugs/issues and fix them the right way instead of the quick way to prevent recurring issues.
● Suggest process improvements that help the team deliver more high-quality software more often.
● Health Insurance
● Vision Insurance
● Dental Insurance
● Retirement plan with company contributions
● Paid Holidays
● Life Insurance
*Some benefits are available to full-time employees after a designated waiting period
*Flexible work from home & hybrid options available.
*Please note we are not currently sponsoring Visas.