Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN)
NOW HIRING PM AND NOC SHIFT!
Provides and oversees patient care and services safely
- Currently CA license in good standing
- 2+ years' experience in long-term care preferred
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive, professional and calm demeanor in all work-related situations
- Observes, reports and documents/charting on patient conditions
- Administers medications in accordance with physician orders
- Takes and records temperatures, respiration and pulse
- Sets up treatment trays, prepares instruments and/or other equipment, as needed
- Maintains working knowledge of assigned patient’s conditions at all times
- Reviews reports from previous shifts to determine changes in status of residents and assigns various duties to C.N.A.’s or other nursing personnel
- Turns over accurate records and ensures oncoming shift nurses are updated
- Responsible for notifying Director of Nursing Services (DNS) and/or Administrator of changes in patient condition or other job-related problems
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverages with company paying a substantial portion of costs (voluntary supplemental plan options available)
- 401(k) with discretionary company match annually
- Company paid Basic Life and disability insurance (Buy up options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Employee Assistance program
- Tuition Assistance and Profession Enhancement Funds
- Bene-Hub employee sponsored discount programs and more….
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
*Benefits available to full-time employees.
We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices and we strive to provide employees with total compensation packages that are market competitive. The exact base pay offered for this role will depend on various factors, including but not limited to the candidate's qualifications, skills, and experience.